COVID SAFE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Updated as of 21st October, 2021
Docklands Studios have implemented a safety policy and conditions of entry to protect the safety and well being of our customers and staff. The policy will be updated as government restrictions ease and will be in place until further notice.
As a condition of entry to Docklands Studios, you must agree and adhere to these guidelines at all times.
In adherence to government guidelines that mitigate against the spread of Covid-19, customers and staff are required to practice the following safety guidelines.
- All patrons must be fully vaccinated, and able to show vaccine passport for entry
- Practice physical distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- All staff and customers must wear suitable face masks at all times per government regulations. *Please note that as of 6PM on May 25th 2021, the Victorian Government have temporarily mandated mask wearing inside. All Docklands staff and customers are required to wear masks while inside the premises.
- Practice good hygiene and wash hands regularly.
- Remain at home if you are feeling (even slightly) unwell. (We will offer a free make up session per cancellation policy)
- Each band member must provide contact details before entering the building using the QR codes posted around the building and in individual rooms.
- Wipe down microphones after use for next Band. Please bring your own mic whenever possible.
- No smoking in common areas. Smoke breaks must be taken off-site to ensure ample space for mandated fresh air breaks and clear thoroughfares.
- Every two hours bands should take a fresh air break, leave the door of their room open and fan / AC on for a minimum of 5 minutes, ideally longer.
In rehearsal spaces
- Please avoid congestion in thoroughfares when loading in
- Adhere to strict person limits for each rehearsal space and social distance per requirements within rooms.
- Where possible, we ask that you BYO microphone and personal equipment.
- No guests are allowed at the studio during this time.
- A limit of 2 person allowed in the kitchen at a time.
- Congregating in groups in communal spaces is discouraged. Physical distancing guidelines must be followed.
- If you would like tea or coffee, please bring your own cup or mug.
- No food preparation on site.
- We are unable to provide cutlery, plates, glasses, or kitchen wares to use during this time.
- Provide safety guidelines to all staff and customers
- Collect contact details of each person entering the building
- Provide hand sanitiser
- Inform and train staff on current Safety guidelines and procedures